Candle Burning Tips
- Always trim wick to approx 1/4″
- If the wick begins to mushroom, extinguish the candle properly and trim the wick back.
- Allow the burning candle to burn all the way across the jar. If you don’t the candle may start to tunnel and only burn down the center of the jar leaving wax along the sides.
- For maximum candle burning, burn the candle no more than 4 hours.
- To properly extinguish the candle, place the jar lid back on the jar until the flame is out or use a candle snuffer.
- Always keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
The Soy Difference
- Soy is a natural product produced in the US. Soy is a biodegradable, non toxic wax.
- Soy wax burns at a lower temperature than paraffin wax, which increases the burn time of your candle.
- Soy wax candles produce virtually no soot or smoke.
- Soy wax candles have unique characteristics that do not affect the burn. Soy wax candles sometimes have a crusty appearance on the top, this creates a rustic look but does not affect the way the candle burns. Soy wax candles may also have a frosted look which adds character to the candles.
- Soy candles are sensitive to temperature and light, so be careful where you place your candle. Try not to store your candle in direct sunlight or by a heat source.